I would like to confirm when will you have a decision whether stick to 3.5nm or change back to 7nm of the Ha filter of the iDK20 telescope.
Because I have a plan to image the Helix Nebula with total 10 hours of Ha channel and I don't like to be told that the Ha filter will be changed during my run, otherwise the subframes already taken would be useless.
I have taken around 4 hours of the Ha 7nm subframes of the Helix Nebula last year. If you change back to 7nm, I can still use these subframes. If you stick to 3.5nm, I can make an image request for 10 hours.