In case you wonder, the software that we are using now, Voyager, is this here:
We still need to optimize some stuff here and there, to reduce some overhead when starting guiding and other "details", but I am really, really impressed. We compared our options (which, to be honest, were not many). DC3 ACP would suit our needs, but has been proved to be unstable (which personally I attribute mostly to it's inherent need of MaximDL for imaging and especially guiding). Other software solutions do not implement any sort of scheduler, so were dismissed as well.
Leonardo, the owner and programmer of Voyager, proved to be extremely helpful in not only setting up the system, but also aiding in the programming of our interface. Sometimes he added a function that we asked for within a few hours. 😃 I am really glad we found him and his software, and I am looking forward to collaborate in the future with him.
As for the next steps, we will gradually transit to use Voyager on all of our systems. We saw that some minor issues may appear so the plan is to switch one system per month (roughly). The next will be the RC360 in Namibia, and afterwards one-by-one the remaining.