In the last days we made several improvements to our system, mostly due to the feedback of our customers. I will try to keep track of them here:
- Payment via Paypal is now supposed to work automatically. Up to now I had to register manually the payments, which would result in delays when I was fast asleep 😅 Now it should work like with the Stripe payments.
- Also, there is a pending issue with the calculated altitudes in the Request Creator. I a on it, probabily this will need more work than planned. Just ignore it as it is currently very often off.
- Logging: The logs coming from the observatories are displayed in real time as long as you are logged in the Dashboard. I am working on making them more permanent, also for later reference.
- Observatory Status: Everybody can now see in near realtime the work done on the single observatories, including the latest preview images.
- Imaging Requests are now editable (even if in the background this basically deletes the old one and creates a new one 🙂 )
Feel free to post feature requests. I am doing my best to keep up with the thread here as well as the mails coming in.